Sunday, January 09, 2005

A Quirky Quiz, That Knows My Soul????





You Are a Visionary Soul





You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connect to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul



4 comments:

Benjamin Solah said...

I got the same thing, even though I don't believe in souls or spirtuality, it's farely accurate

Chasing The Moon said...

Oh, say it isn't so Benjamin!! While I may not take much stock in these little quizes (although mine was quite accurate, this time). I do however believe in souls and spirituality and God. If I did not, I would be admitting that I was nothing more then a mass of bones, fluid and gases, and when I died I would be nothing more than worm food! And alas, what a sad world it would be if that was true.........

James said...

Thanks for BE encouragement on my site. I always like to respond to someone who says their passion is "writing"...same here kiddo! I've never seen Reno so snow-covered, quite a contrast to when we are there every year: Street Vibrations. Keep up the good work. I think I will email my Mom today after reading about yours. Thanks.

heather said...

I came up as a Warrior Soul. Enjoyed your blog!

heather
http://www.spiritblog.net

Damn, Sometimes Words Aren't Enough

Damn, Sometimes Words Aren't Enough