Tuesday, November 16, 2004

What Planet Are You From?





You Are From the Moon



You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.
You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.
You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.
Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).
A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.


They say men are from Mars and women are from Venus, but facts are you could be one click away from being from Uranus! (o.k. sorry about that one!) I found this quiz while browsing through dozens of blogs and it intrigued me, I couldn't resist!


4 comments:

swisslet said...

Ok. so this is a touch picky of me... but...

isn't the moon technically a "satellite" and not a planet?

Sorry.

I can't help myself sometimes.

ST

(at least I stayed longer than 30 seconds, right?)

Neil @ DNALogic said...

The moon,
bane of my life. After all it's only my name thats to blame....

Benjamin Solah said...

I'm the sun! Wtf!

Lady SunShine said...

yesssssssssss how true and too funny

Damn, Sometimes Words Aren't Enough

Damn, Sometimes Words Aren't Enough