Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time To Begin Again.....

Just when you think that you can't see tomorrow for the clouds, someone comes along that teaches you a new song, shows you a new play, a new day, a new promise....

Life is weird. Maybe, so much of it really is nothing more then an illusion, merely an act in a play so much larger then any of us could imagine. Maybe, what we thought was our be all, to our do all, really isn't.


While mourning a lost love/friend that I believed in with all my heart, I found myself discovering something new, more real, more honest, more raw, something bigger then anyone or anything I've ever known. I have discovered something that has made me catch my breath. I've found myself believing once again in myself, my dreams, my potential and all that I have to offer yet never realized by others.

While grieving my loss, I found myself becoming bored and tired of trying to compete with images from the past, with souls that I've never met, that have played such a heavy roll with the ones I've loved. I'm done with them, the pedestals which they have been placed on, and the time that I've wasted wondering just why they even matter in the big scheme of things. Truth is, they don't. Those souls are merely obstacles in the game of life. Beings that cross your path, appearing to be mirages in a desert, tidal waves in a lake, snow storms in the summer. Don't get me wrong, yes, they play an important part in someones life, just not mine.....

Tonight, I lay my head on my pillow, not dreaming of my past or the souls that have filled it, but rather the souls that are present and real and honest in my world today... That is my future..... The future I choose to live in..............

No comments:

Damn, Sometimes Words Aren't Enough

Damn, Sometimes Words Aren't Enough