Sunday, October 02, 2005

No Shades of Gray.......

I am addicted............. Plain and simple. I cannot tell a lie. Very few shows on T.V. touch me, move me in a way I care to comment on. I have however found one that does, "Gray's Anatomy".

Tonight this show made me think in a way that most made for t.v. series never do. In it's final moments of the episode the following words were spoken.... Words I wont soon forget........

"There is something to say about a glass half full. It's entirely up to the individual, and it depends on what is being poured! Sometimes all we want is a taste. Other times, there is no such thing..... and nothing is enough, and all we want, is more...."


How true is that? If we were ever to acknowledge anything it would be, "We deserve more."

My wish for us is that we never forget that we do in fact deserve is MORE..... And if you people out there can not ackn0wledge that, "Can I have your leftovers?" Because if any of you have any doubt, "I DO NOT!!"

No comments:

Damn, Sometimes Words Aren't Enough

Damn, Sometimes Words Aren't Enough